Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer
Jack LaLanne’s Power Juicer
This is great machine which will help you to me make desirable healthy juices and vegetables.Visit Website
Jack LaLanne’s Power Juicer does a great a job extracting the juice with both vegetables and fruits and especially the price is reasonable. For only $123.39, you can purchase this juicer right away.
This is great machine which will help you to me make desirable healthy juices and vegetables. In addition, the recipe book included with the product is also easy to follow. When cleaning the juicer, clean it as soon after using so that it would be easy enough to remove the excess juices.
The only disadvantage of this machine is that the basket edge is plastic. Since the basket is rotating very fast, it only takes a moment for it to rub. So what do you think will happen? The plastic would quickly heats up and melts. Try to make a very clear juice and you can find little bits of plastic in it which is absolutely not healthy.
Jack LaLanne’s Ulitimate Power Juicer features and specifications:
• Dishwasher Safe Parts, Whisper-Quiet Operation
• Special Patented Extraction Technology With High Performance Induction Motor
• Surgical-Quality Stainless Steel Blade with Superior Cutting Angle Design
• Re-designed wide chute & processor for fruits and vegetables
• Comes with a cleaning brush, blade removal tool, DVD, and a cook book.
• Lifetime Guarantee on the Power Juicer Motor
Jack LaLanne’s Ulitimate Power Juicer is great for:
• Juicing without having to peel or slice fruits and vegetables with too much effort.
• Great for Juicing fruits and vegetables.
• Quiet operation
• Easy to clean
• Dishwasher safe parts
• Doesn’t come with its own cup to catch the juice.
• The basket edge is plastic which would quickly heats up and melts.
Bottom line: Jack LaLanne’s Ulitimate Power Juicer is great especially for the beginners for it has a lot of stuffs included such as Recipe collection book and DVD.
FindAJuicer.com’s Pick for Centrifugal Juicers: Breville RM-JE98XL Certified Remanufactured Fountain Plus Juice Maker
Here’s what current owners have to say about it:
My juice man 2 motor burnt out after many years of good use.So after reading many reviews i decided on the jack Lalanne Ulitimate juicer.First of all i was blown away on how quit it was.Even while juicing the machine was smooth and quite.I check the waste basket after juicing carrots,beets,and bok choy and it was dry.So i new that the juicer was doing a good job and i did not have to run the contents of the waste basket through the juicer a second time.Oh and by the way.If while juicing the machine starts to vibrate a little to much just stop and remove the top and scoop the sides.some times you get accumulation on one side of the screen filter.But most of the time its nice and smooth.Taking the juicer apart and Clean-up took me seven minutes.Using mild soap and water.The juicer cost me $89.00 at Costco which has an excellent return policy.
Bernadette Trubatisky “Miss B” says:
Just like many of you before making my juicer purchase I scoured the reviews with great care in effort to make the most appropriate buying choice for what I was looking for. As usual I found the reviews spilt down the middle and was left trying to decipher who was really happy, who was really digruntled, and who was just being dramatic. In short, I pulled the trigger and couldn’t be happier with my purchase. I bought this machine so that I could do a jucie detox and it has exceeded my expecatations. What I love about it:
– Lots of juice and not alot of pulp. I know some reviews said the opposite but this has not been my experience
– Quiet you wouldn’t think generally this to be a Pro however, I anticipate if a juicer is loud and annoying
the sound inadventenly would make someone not want to use it.
– Built durable. it’s a solid design that doesn’t take up much space and has great safety feature
– Easy to Clean. There are 6 pieces to take apart and clean after use however, it’s a matter of breaking them
down and rinsing them off with a little soap and hot water.
I truly recommend this juicer for anyone who is looking for an effective and durable machine without paying the 200$+ price tag.
First I would like to say that I was very skeptical on the delivery time. I ordered with express delivery and received an E-mail that said I would receive my product in 5 to 7 days. I’m OVERWHELMED with satisfaction. I received the package in two day’s! So for a service rating this company gets FIVE stars.
The product is nice, I mean what do you expect out of a juicer unless you have a mass production juicer. This juicer works and is easy to use, easy to clean and seems to be a solid build.
Read more masticating juicer products: